Sunday, May 13, 2012

Follow my Blog!

Several people have said to me they can't figure out how to follow my blog, or they've tried to comment but then it disappeared. I figured it would be a little helpful to post a "how-to" on following. So here's how you do it:

1.)  On the right-hand side under Followers, click "Join this site".
2.)  Choose the account you want to use to follow. (If you have a Google, Yahoo, or Twitter account, this is simple.  If you don't, you will need to register by clicking on "Create a new Google account" on the bottom.)
3.)  Once you've registered, sign in.
4.)  Choose to Follow Publicly to allow your name to be displayed as a follower.
5.)  Click "Follow this blog" and you're done!

Here is a little how-to video also to help:



Once you are a follower, commenting is simple... you just need to be signed in and you can comment away!  If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask.  I love reading comments and seeing my "followers" list grow. Currently, my # of followers is... pretty pathetic. but I KNOW more of you are reading. So FOLLOW!! And forward along to your friends and family! I really appreciate it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment