Friday, May 25, 2012

Dim The Lights, And Here We Go...

And the winner is.... Phillip Phillips!!!!

I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but I called this day one.  A blue eyed southern boy who can seriously jam out on the guitar.. mmm mmm mmm. 
This is when I fell in love....

fast forward to 1:36
Thriller acoustic - yes please!
 


For those of you that don't follow American Idol, you MUST check this guy out. He is extremely talented and ridiculously good looking. Here are some of my favorite Phillip Phillips performances:


He sang this as his "song he wished he'd written"
Damien Rice's Volcano


Phillip's version of Usher's Nice and Slow
Show's over. I'm sold.



Dave Matthews Band's The Stone


CCR's Have You Ever Seen The Rain



One of my all time favorite songs
Stand By Me originally by Ben E. King


The Four Seasons' Beggin


And his final performance....
  

His new single "Home"

How can you not adore him??? I'm telling you, he is a serious talent. I cannot wait for the "idol circus" to be over so he can start to make his own music. I think this guy has a lot more in store for us!

Disclaimer:  I realize I am a happily married woman.  And I also realize this adorable piece of "man" is 6 years my junior.  But a girl can crush, right??? ;)  #Cougar #I'llfallinlovewithanyonewhocanplaytheguitar


2 comments:

  1. I didnt follow AI at all this season but I remember visiting my brother in February and it was on. He raved about Philip!! Glad he won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy he won! I also called it from the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete