Monday, May 28, 2012

Cheap & Chic Dresses!

There is little that makes me happier than going on a successful online shopping spree! I have been on the search for a few dresses for upcoming weddings this summer/fall and feel like I hit the jackpot tonight. Two super cute dresses that didn't break the bank:

Coral Backless Dress

Zara ~ $89.90 + free shiping!

 Emerald One-Shoulder Dress

ModCloth ~ $47.99



















Unfortunately, purchasing more than 2 dresses didn't fit into my budget, but here are some others I loved that didn't make the cut (all under $100!):


Light Pink Knee-Length Dress

H&M ~ $34.95



















 One-Shoulder Navy Blue Dress

LuLu ~ $60



















Multi-Style Convertible Dress
 
Target ~ $29 (and soo many colors!)




















Black Strapless Ruched Dress

Express ~ $48.93 (on sale)























4 comments:

  1. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice.Thanks for sharing.I love all the posts.!!
    cheap bridesmaid dresses uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... wholesale dining chairs uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The appearance positively wonderful. All of these miniature info are fashioned utilizing massive amount historical past experience. I want it all significantly this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. günstige homepage

    ReplyDelete