Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's for Lunch?

I've been on a huge mission lately to find some lunch ideas! There is a cafeteria in my office building so it makes it way too convenient to pass on the lunch packing and just grab something from the cafe every day. Unfortunately, this behavior is not the best for the wallet or the waistline. In an effort to do something about my bad habbit, I've been searching the internet for some lunch inspration! I found these AWESOME 3-compartment Bento lunch box containers:


Purchase here at Amazon

And this really cool lunch box (don't make fun.):


Purchase here at Amazon

Now I just needed some meal ideas.....  check out a sample of my most recent lunch ensembles:


 

Leftover Almond Crusted Chicken over a baby spinach salad
with wheat thins and hummus
 
 

Tuna Salad sandwich with cucumbers and red grapes
(I don't like my bread to get soggy, so I assembled the sandwich right before I ate)
 
 

Leftover Turkey Florentine Meatballs with carrots and red grapes
 
 
BBQ Chicken Salad with creamy greek yogurt dressing and strawberries
 
 
Leftover Brown Rice, Black Beans & Salsa with carrots and strawberries
 
 
Leftover BBQ Chicken Calzone with carrots and red grapes
 
 

Turkey Sandwich with veggies & hummus
 
 
Leftover Sweet Potato Stir Fry with pretzels and red grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment